Wednesday 22 June 2016

About Me: Meaghan Power

Χαίρετε!

My name is Meaghan Power and I am 14 years old. I currently live in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada and I attend Saint Michaels University School, moving into grade 9 in the upcoming year. During my spare time, I love playing sports such as tennis, volleyball, baseball and swimming. On the other hand, I have a passion to perform. I love the performing arts and have been acting since I was young. In the rest of my downtime, I like spending time with my friends and family. I have been volunteering at the Royal BC Museum for a while now. I help as a leader and mentor at the youth summer and spring break camps as well as help run family events. I have my babysitting license, lifeguard rookie ranger and star, which I am hoping to continue and finish, first aid training, and leaders in training certificate. My favourite movie is "Clueless", directed by Amy Heckerling. My colour preference is aqua. My favourite book is Eleanor and Park, and favourite series is The Immortals. My music taste ranges, as I enjoy listening to many styles, except country, I am sorry! This summer, I am very excited to travel to Greece with a great group of people and immerse in their culture. I believe that I will learn very much throughout the 12 days and it will change my view on many things.



No comments: